. . .

Sunday, February 1, 2015

On Guard

Being aware of everything happening around you and to you may be a challenge 
sometimes. I mean, how are you supposed to balance your grades, health and fitness, social life, family affairs and proper rest all at the same time? How are you supposed to manage all these in a span of 24 hours for 7 days in one week? It's not impossible though, as long as you keep your priorities on guard (see what I did there?).

A few weekends ago, I went to Promenade with one of my friends who willingly took these outfit shots :) I had such a busy week and I felt like this look would unleash a sense of freedom. It matched perfectly with how I felt about priorities so I decided to wear it! This mall is very close to where I live so it wasn't a struggle to get out there and work on the blog. I was glad that we were able to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Teryaki Boy. My family members are not too fond of eating there but I'm a sucker for their Japanese food! After having a quick lunch, we took the pictures and then walked up to Fully Booked. I had an awesome time even if it was just a short hangout!



I was fortunate enough to find a gold bracelet to complement my gold-studded belt and camouflage outfit! Do you feel like fighting yet?


What are you looking at?







This is one of my favorite photos. The itsy bitsy studs of the bag are just so cute! And the wedges... No words!






Photos taken by Miguel Torres

| Forever 21 Vest | Forever 21 Belt and Pants | H&M Bag | Forever 21 Wedges | H&M Cap |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)