. . .

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Lazada X L'oréal


Hi guys! I am just so excited to finally start posting on the blog again. CETs and senior year have been taking way too much of my time. :( Thankfully, sembreak is here and ready to bring Silhouette Search back to life! So now, let's do a little throwback to last month...

Last September 10, 2016, Lazada launched their first ever STYLECON in The Function Rooms, BGC. The event brought bloggers, artists, and influencers together for an afternoon of all things fashion and makeup. Among the said icons were Kelsey Merritt, Sassa Jimenes, Patty Ang, Angela Yeo and Bea Constantino. What they shared about their personal experiences and stories truly brought inspiration to everyone in the room, and I can't thank them enough for doing so.



Women to admire <3

Before leaving the event, L'oréal's representative handed me a special token that I really enjoy using now. :) It was their Browns Now lipstick collection with all the trendy shades of brown and nude, which I'm sure every girl adores. A huge thank you to L'oréal and Mico Montemayor of Lazada for this awesome lippie set! :)

Here are photos of me wearing each shade of the L'oréal Browns Now lipstick collection. Please enjoy and let me know which one is your favorite! <3

If you love them all, you can get them for half the price on the Lazada Online Revolution sale which starts on November 11, 2016 and ends on December 12, 2016! Sweet, right?

1. Nature's Blush


This has to be one of my personal favorites. It's as natural as a lippie could get and really just enhances the bare color of my lips. I definitely recommend this one for the everyday look!


2. Divine Wine


A bit of red with a tint of brown is what this shade is all about. Divine Wine looks perfect with a dark smokey eye or worn alone during a night out.


3. Spiced Cinder


Compared to Nature's Blush, Spiced Cinder is a little darker but not at all intimidating. I'd say this shade would complement both bright and dark eyes just because it's a midway color. 

4. Cinnamon Toast


Nothing can go wrong with Cinnamon Toast. This lipstick is a mix of the red, brown and nude shades that we all want now. I give this one a huge thumbs up! <3


5. Raisin Rapture


Raisin Rapture is a very dark and attractive red, which is worn best for a classic look. Don't be surprised if you see heads turning with this on your lips!


6. Spice


I just love the depth that this lipstick gives to the overall look. Spice is all about confidence and expressing your boldest self.


7. Rose Fondu


A rosy pink for the playful girl. There's no need to be serious with this fun lippie! :)


8. Maple Mocha


Maple Mocha has almost the same vibe as Divine Wine but feels a bit more hydrating and rich. This one's another lippie good for the everyday makeup look!



9. Chocolat Rouge


Though its name screams dark brown, I think it looks almost dark orange when applied on the lips. There's nothing wrong with that though - it adds to the variation of color for the Browns Now collection! :)


Now that you've seen all shades of the L'oréal Browns Now lipstick collection, it's time for you to get your top picks! Getting the whole collection wouldn't be a sin though - I'd call that an investment! ;) I hope you guys liked my very first beauty post so please do let me know if you want to see more of this on Silhouette Search. :) Until next time!

Photos of Stylecon by Lazada
Photos of L'oréal Browns Now lipstick collection by Margaux Arboleda
Makeup by Margaux Arboleda
Photo Edits of L'oréal Browns Now lipstick collection by Chiqui Ereñeta

1 comment:

  1. Love these lipstick shades on you! So pretty, Bea <3

    www.ciaoysabella.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)