. . .

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Exploring Pinto

Hi, SS Readers! Today's post won't be too long since it is really just an outfit post, but I wanted to give you guys a little background story of why I was able to take these photos in the first place. :)


It was the 17th so Miguel decided we should do something special. Since we're always just going to malls, or places around the city, we realized it would be a great day to explore and go to one of the places we've always wanted to see - the Pinto Art Museum! It's located in Antipolo but with hardly any traffic, we got there in no time!




For me, the Pinto Art Museum was a great escape - from all the loud noises of the city, the never-ending school work and just the everyday hustle and bustle of life. It was all so natural. Miguel and I really enjoyed scanning through the art galleries and of course, taking our Instagram-worthy shots of and with each other! :)




Don't you guys just love how different this top looks? Of course, it's Romwe! Denim has been really in nowadays so when I saw it on the site - it was an instant yes for me :>



The back detail is what really gets me. I mean, look at those ribbons! I felt like I was a gift being wrapped by this beautiful top. A good kind of gift, of course!





If you guys have been seeing me in cute shirts in school, they're most probably from Romwe. They have the best choices for everyday wear and even for nights out. Go check them out now!



I hope you guys liked this quick but fun post! 
Let me know what you think and see you guys next time xx, Silhouette Search

Photos by Miguel Torres and Dinah Hortado

INSTAGRAM: @beaarboleda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)