. . .

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Throwing it Back with Call It Spring

There's always something exciting about going shopping. Whenever I go out to pick out a new dress or even just an accessory to match an ootd, I am THRILLED. It's as if my personal battery pack gets automatically recharged once I know I'm paying a visit to some of my favorite stores. I get excited even if I don't end up buying anything! 😛

Maybe it's the ambiance of the mall that keeps me in such a happy state, maybe it's something else. But whatever it is, Call It Spring's Call It Retro shopping party gave me just the boost I was expecting. There was so much in store for those of us who came and if I may say, I think it could be one of my most enjoyable events to date!

Last November 11, 2017, Call It Spring took us back to the retro and vintage era classics . I love how the place really gave off the groovy vibes and everyone was just having so much fun! There was music, dancing, games, and prizes - how could one not enjoy?!

See how happy I was at the Call It Retro event by scrolling through the photos below <3



This was the super cute photo booth they had. We could choose from colored, black and white, or sepia prints so that was pretty unique! :)


With the gorgeous and talented DJ Luane! <3


I think I felt the retro vibes way too much with these shades! :>



Don't worry boys, there are a lot of options for you guys too! I was actually pleasantly surprised to see how many fresh new designs Call It Spring has for men. Would really recommend for the boys to check it out! :)





How lovely are these?





30 % off for this cute tote? It's a steal!




Thank you for my the sweet treats, Call It Spring! Had such a hard time picking out what I wanted but it was sooo worth it! <3 

I'll show you guys what I got next time! :)


Don't forget to check out Call It Spring at Greenbelt 3! A great shopping experience awaits you... 

IG: @callitspring

Photos by Sonny Arboleda



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)