. . .

Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Avene Hydrance Optimal - Aqua Cream-in Gel

I used to think the whole skincare routine was just another lousy gimmick. I thought “14 products applied on your face every single night? That’s crazy!” But one day, I got curious and just felt like trying some of my sister’s skincare products. I tried some of her stuff for a week, and I was sooo happy to see the results! My skin felt so much better in so many different ways!

So now, I take my skincare routine seriously. I just stick to the basics, though – cleanse, tone, apply a serum, then moisturize – nothing too complicated. These past few months, I’ve tried so many different moisturizers and I’m just so glad I discovered the Avene Hydrance Optimale – Aqua Cream-in-Gel. It does everything that a moisturizer should be doing, and so much more. With the Aqua Cream-in-Gel, you can definitely expect nothing less from Avene.


All the moisturizing benefits of a cream in the light texture of a gel: anti-pollutant, antioxidant, calming, fragrant, and hydrating.

This hydrating multi-benefit care intensely and lastingly hydrates the skin, thanks to the combined action of Lipomucine and Meiboserine, protects the skin against free radicals,and unifies the complexion.

More than an all-in-one moisturizer, this complete care protects the skin against daily environmental agressions. Hydrated and soothed, your skin is ready to face the day.


What I love most about this product is that it’s so easy to apply and feels so refreshing every time I use it. It comes with a little spatula inside so that you don’t have to worry about it getting contaminated with unwanted bacteria. Just scoop out what you need and apply it effortlessly onto your face and skin! J


I usually apply this at night so that when I wake up, my skin feels soft and supple. Sometimes, I re-apply the Aqua Cream-in-Gel in the morning as well, before putting on foundation to serve as extra protection for the dust and dirt I face throughout the day.

 
I hope you guys get to try out the Avene Hydrance Optimal – Aqua Crème-in-Gel for yourselves! I really recommend it because it’s super worth it and you really get to see and feel its effects almost instantly! <3

Photo courtesy of Miguel Torres
Italicized description care of the official Avene website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)