. . .

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Runway Ready

Some girls have long silky hair. Some have huge curly locks. Others may even pull off a gorgeous afro! But what about you? Do you have the hair that you want? The one you've always dreamed of? I always wondered how models on TV commercials can keep their hair in place while doing whatever activity they were up to. Last May 6, I discovered their secret. In this blog post, I'll be sharing it with you ;)

The TRESemmé Runway Ready fashion show was held at Sofitel, Philippine Plaza. Glamorous people, glittery gowns and genius designs summed up the night. With some of the best designers (such as Francis Libiran, Rajo Laurel and Rhett Eala) and top hair stylists converging, no other tandem could compare! Backstage, everyone was on his or her toes making sure that the show would be a success. Some stylists were busy braiding while others pressed on the TRESemmé bottles to release strong-hold hairsprays. Oh, it was a night to remember!

Before guests left, the TRESemmé team handed some giveaways with items they wanted us to try. As soon as I got home, I made sure to wash my hair with the TRESemmé Split Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. After using the two hair products, I can honestly say that I felt like I just came out of the salon! I finally got the smooth and soft texture that I always wished my hair would have.












So glad that I bumped into a very good friend and mentor of mine, Ms. Janielle Billoso :)




My own backstage dressing room? I wish! :)



I'd like to thank Martin Bermudez of Relaxamento for my stylish ombre hair! 


Ever New Jumpsuit | Aldo Wedges | H&M Bag | MAC Relentlessly Red Lipstick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)