. . .

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Turning Japanese

Now it's time for the third and final post featuring my Japan trip! :)

Let's start out with the very dynamic Harajuku. It's one of Japan's most well-known cultural and fashion city. The bright lights of the city can easily attract its visitors but in a matter of a few steps, you can also feel the country vibe. Having been to New York, I decided to visit Yoyogi Park which is Japan's version of Central Park. Though they were similar in nature, there were some differences that set them apart. For one, Central Park was wider and had more grass while Yoyogi Park was narrower and had long road-like structures to separate its two sides. To see more what's in this tourist spot, keep scrolling! :)
















"Ohhhhh" and "ahhhh" were all I could say as I entered the Kawaii Cafe. In English, "kawaii" means "cute" and trust me, that is the best way to describe every little thing you can find in there. From the flying unicorns and merry-go-round to the 






Before leaving Japan, the last tourist spot I visited was the Tokyo Tower. Going up 150m high using a clear glass elevator kept me on my toes because heights don't really please me. :D From the main observatory, I could see the entire Kanto region of Tokyo. There was not much to do but admire the view, so I did just that with the people I love most. <3









Since I was still in Tokyo during the Halloween season, I was able to witness one of the most thrilling  events of my life! Almost everyone on the street, no matter how young or old, wore their scariest or most favourite character's outfit. Thanks to all their creative costumes, my camera roll didn't turn out to be too boring during this year's halloween! :)




Well, that's it! :) Thank you for tuning in every post of this Japan trip, as well as every other Silhouette Search post! I hope you enjoyed reading along as much as I did exploring the country. 'Til the next adventure! :)

For more photos and updates, follow me on Instagram @beaarboleda <3

Photos by Sonny and Angeli Arboleda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)