. . .

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Lazy Days

I usually love dressing up and accessorizing so that my outfits always look unique and different. This takes up a lot of time and energy though. Looking for the most fitting top to match a cute skirt and flats isn't always as easy as you think. Sometimes scrolling through Pinterest just doesn't do the trick. That's why on lazy days, I go for the comfy and quicker option. I just throw on my favorite pants-crop top duo from Romwe. :)




When I saw this outfit on their website, I was hooked. It was the most practical and stylish choice for the kind of lifestyle I currently have! :) I thought, hey, I could use this outfit for more than one event. I could use it when I work out, hang out with friends at the mall, or even go to school. So to all the Blue Eagles reading this, you might see me overuse this one! ;)




Check out the Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt with Tie Waist Pants at Romwe by clicking on this link: goo.gl/N7qsnJ :) If you're planning to order this or a few other stuff from Romwe, don't be afraid! Order processing and shipping with them go so smoothly and you'll have your babies in about two weeks or so! Really not bad at all. :)




Let me tell you a little more about the clothing's details. Both the shirt and pants are made out of soft cotton that stretches very comfortably. The black and white color combination is perfect for those who don't really like being bold and want to keep it simple. The two stripes on the side definitely add the cherry on top! They go so well with my favorite slip ons too, so it's another plus for me!

You'll be so amazed at how affordable their prices are. This duo costs about Php1000 only! If you buy more than just this, you can enjoy even more discounts and sales. How great is that?!











What are you waiting for? If comfort and style are your best friends, then I'd highly recommend this one for you. Don't forget to visit Romwe and see this look before you go! <3 I do hope you enjoyed this post and will stay tuned for more! Thank you, SS Reader!



Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt with Tie Waist Pants from Romwe (https://goo.gl/N7qsnJAdidas Superstar Slip Ons 

Photos by Miguel Torres

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)