. . .

Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Night To Remember

"What was the most memorable event that happened to you in highschool?" is a question that I've constantly been asking aunts and family friends since I was a little girl. As a curious child, I wanted to make sure that I'd be able to make the most out of high school when I finally reached that chapter of my life. Asking that question, I received multiple answers: meeting forever friends, finding a hidden talent or even realizing what one wanted to be. Though there were differences, there was one common answer - prom. I still can't believe it, but about a week ago, I experienced what was always known as a night to remember.

Last January 30, 2016, juniors transformed into princesses and princes right in time for our prom. It revolved around a Modern Morrocan theme, so it was all about the jewel colors and detailed patterns. :) "Rasasvada" was the perfect title, encapsulating what I'm sure each one of us felt - total bliss in the absence of all thoughts. Yes, days before the night, we were all stressed and burdened with school work and requirements, but during prom, none of that could ruin our delighted auras! :)

Laughs and exciting screams filled the room. Everyone was busy introducing their dates to their friends and teachers. The program began with a speech from our batch representative and we immediately started with the games. There was modified heads up, how well do you know your date and the whisper game which couples played to entertain themselves and the audience too! My date, Miguel Torres, and I joined "how well do you know your date" and lost by a point! It was still so fun though. We couldn't take our incorrect guesses seriously! =))

Of course, the night would not be complete without awarding outstanding individuals and couples. I was so thrilled when my batchmates chose me for the "Cutest Promposal" award since I put a lot of love and effort in that. :) Thanks again to everyone who joined and made my flash mob promposal super fun and successful!

After Rasasvada, my best friend, Chiqui Ereñeta, and I spent the night at Oakwood, chatting the night away. We recalled funny and awkward moments, relived the highlights and slept with the sweetest of dreams. Truly, prom is a night to remember and I made sure I did.
Here are some photos from getting ready to enjoying the night! :)




Thank you so much Don De Jesus for my enhancing look with your magical makeup skills and Jay Aquino for my regal hairstyle! :) You were both so amazing - I couldn't have asked for a better glam team!





My little sister is also my little helper. Thanks for making sure everything was A-okay baby girl! :*



Huge thanks to Tita Suman Gogna for crafting my dream prom dress! From the color suggestion to the embellishment choice, I was more than satisfied with what you had to offer. Thank you so much for working your best to make this gown look as royal as I wanted it to be! :)



So in love with the back detail <3







Wondering who my date could be?



.. and here he is! Thank you for accompanying me to the prom, Miguel! :)



 

Mandatory photoshoot with my gorgeous bestie! <3






.. and we're off to prom! :)




Yay for more friends! <3


And that's it! I hope you enjoyed scrolling through these photos! :) See you on the next post!

IG: @silhouttesearch

Pre-prom photos taken by Jasper Salceda
Photos of prom venue by Nice Print Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)