. . .

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Carry Without Burden



It's always a joy to welcome a foreign label to our very own country. I always look forward to attending these kinds of brand or store launches not because I am infatuated with the idea that the items came from abroad. Oh no, the reason is far from that. I love taking part in these kinds of events because it's a great way to make new friends, expose myself to aspiring talents and discover the beauty behind working in a team to create something worthy of making it to the fashion world.


That, my friends, is exactly what I was able to do last April 28, 2016 at Save My Bag's store launch in SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City. :)


Save My Bag is an Italian masterpiece crafted by the Stefano and Valentina Agazzi couple in the city of Bergamo. Originally, they planned to produce the perfect material to protect designer hand bags from accumulating dirt or scratches. However, they soon realized that they could do more than that. Thus, Save My Bag was born, blessing the fashion industry with yet another popular brand that surely wowed the world.


Let's all take a moment to thank Kiana Valenciano, style curator and the mind behind the bespoke new collection, for bringing Save My Bag closer to us Filipinos. Along with international and local illustrator Daryl Feril, Kiana is working on another exciting collection that is sure to fit the personality of every Filipina. Daryl's designs lean more towards nature because he believes that there are endless patterns one can draw from it. Through his creations, he wants to give people a chance to carry art wherever they go. I sure can't wait to see what these two talented stylists are going to come up with! :)


I know you're just as excited as I am for Kiana and Daryl's upcoming designs but for now, we can already purchase some bags made by the Italian pair on savemybag.it :)




With the style curator herself, Kiana Valenciano! It was so uplifting to speak with a very down-to-earth and bubbly girl like Kiana. Her approachable disposition is truly one of her many assets!





Did I mention that every bag is lightweight, waterproof, and made from hi-tech Poly-Lycra material? Just to compare, Poly-Lycra has a texture that is similar to the neoprene fabric but is sturdier than the latter mentioned. Because it's so light and easy to carry around, that's where I drew inspiration for my title. :) There's nothing more I want from a bag that I can't find in the Save My Bag collection! <3




My photographer and soul sister always has my back. We have so much fun checking out whatever it is we find in store launches. Can't wait to take her to more of these events in the future! :)




The small ones are Kiana's favorites. Which ones are yours? :)


There's a color sure to suit everybody! Maybe these dark shades are destined to find home in your closet. Don't forget to check them out :)


Photos by Chiqui Ereñeta

heart emoticon <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments, suggestions or questions that you have about my blog posts <3 Thank you for your kind words :)